Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 08:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Feeling inadequate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinglady View Post
I will answer each question individually. I was a dancer, yes I did like to dance. I no longer can dance. No I do not watch Dancing with the stars it is too depressing. Life is not precious. Sorry about your neighbor but if they wanted to die, they received their wish. I do not have loved ones that would not be joyful if I were dead. There would be no more helping me and they would be happy. Life in my case was and has not been a gift. I have had a horrible tragedy after tragedy life. I was just turned down for a promotion again. I have never ever gone above a "worker bee" type of job eventhough I have three college degrees. That should answer this post.
Hi Dancing Lady,

I in no way meant to offend you. You sound a bit "defensive" and I did not mean to create that position. As I mentioned, I am NOT qualified to be of assistance in any professional manner. I do think YOU have a right to your decisions, whether I agree with them or not. We obviously have different views about the value of YOUR life. I also respect your privacy and your reluctance to share information on this forum.

I am not about to go head to head and try to match you tragedy for tragedy but your statement
Quote:
I was just turned down for a promotion again. I have never ever gone above a "worker bee" type of job even though I have three college degrees. That should answer this post
leads me to believe that you are NOT in the proper frame of mind to make a decision concerning your existence.

I really wish you would seek professional assistance to see if there is a way for you to turn your life into something positive and worthwhile.

Again, I do not mean to offend you. I do not plan to post any further comments as I see that I am unable to reach you in any way. It is your life and I will only hope that you will continue to post on this forum. I think your life is valuable even if you do not. I will look forward to reading future posts from you but I will try to keep my opinions to myself.

Since you mentioned my "name". When I first joined NT, I was feeling very "Hopeless". It was with the help of members here, I found that I was not alone in my pain. I also found a GREAT pain mgt. doctor and now the members that know me best know that I have dropped the "less". They call me Hope.

Wishing you the very best and I personally hope you will stick around.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-02-2015), bluesfan (10-04-2015), ger715 (10-03-2015), katmae (10-01-2015), PamelaJune (10-10-2015), Wren (10-02-2015)