View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 11:57 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

A warm hello to you as well. I really can not tell you if you will be able to rid all body pain associated with full body CRPS/RSD, but yes, it can be reduced. I do not have full body CRPS/RSD but since I initially started showing symptoms in my right ankle and foot in January of this year it has aggressively spread to include both legs and feet, both arms and hands, my shoulders, upper back, neck and even mild symptoms in the left side of my face. On any given day, I do experience pain, primarily in my right leg but also in my left arm. Quite often I do experience pain in all of the other areas mentioned, although with the medication that I am currently on, it usually is not as severe as my leg and arm.

It sounds as if you have dealt with this for quit some time. Just wondering if you have sought any medical attention for this in the past. I would suggest that as your first step, try to seek out the medical attention that you need. Try your old doctors, if you trust them, or seek out new ones if you don't or they are no longer reachable. There are quite a few newer medical treatment that have come out in the past 17 years. Perhaps there is something new out there that will work for you.
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (10-15-2015), RSD ME (10-02-2015), stillsmiling (10-02-2015)