View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 03:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

If you haven't tried Low Dose Naltrexone please, please try it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I learned about LDN years ago when I had severe Ménière's attacks, but I was afraid to try it, instead I lost the hearing in my right ear. Then I was afraid to get it for my mother who had Parkinson's, because I was afraid that someone would say I was experimenting on a helpless old lady, instead I lost years of my life caring for her. Finally I was afraid to get it for CRPS, but I overcame that fear when the pain and misery got so bad I was terrified that I was going to be a crazy, recluse for the rest of my life. I was also diagnosed with an incidental brain anuerysm and the totality of what was ahead made me realize I no choice but to try LDN.

LDN has turned my life around. The pain muted. My mood changed and some energy returned. Within a short time after taking it I improved.

Dr.Pradeep Chopra, mentioned by Littlepaw, strongly recommends LDN in his video. Please watch it.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (10-16-2015), Littlepaw (10-15-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-02-2015), RSD ME (10-02-2015), stillsmiling (10-02-2015)