View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 07:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

just wanted to say thanks again to all of you for your caring thoughts and kind words. my brother is still in denial of his addiction and won't go with me to see a dr. i don't understand why he can't see how much trouble he is in. his life is falling apart and he has lost everything and would prefer to be homeless then to come see me and go to a dr. its so frustrating and breaking my heart.

i will never give up on him though and will provide unconditional love and hope he gets the help he needs soon.

i also wanted to thank you eva for sharing your experience and advice on what to do for my brother. it made me feel better knowing that you got the help you needed and that you thought i was doing the right thing by sticking by him. i am so happy that you got help and got better. it takes a strong person to be able to do that and i am very proud of you.

i hope my brother can also find the strength he needs to get better too.
all i can do is be there for him and pray every day that he will.

thank you all again for being there to give me strength to deal with this. you are good friends indeed.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (10-11-2015), eva5667faliure (10-03-2015), ger715 (10-03-2015), Lara (12-27-2015), Littlepaw (10-02-2015)