View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 07:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hey Sam,

Isn't it about the end of the first 6 weeks? Doesn't that mean you have survived one third of the first semester/one sixth of the school year? Not too shabby!

I am wondering if you can get a doctor's note because of your post-concussive syndrome? That can take a while to resolve so maybe could cover you for a while at school...

Did you ever watch that TEDtalk video I sent you on the game developer Jane Macgonigal aka the creator of SuperBetter? She had mentioned in it that her doctor essentially told her when her post-concussive syndrome kept hanging around that she needed basically zero stimulation so her brain could heal. Are you limiting things with a lot to process visually ie: TV, high graphic video games and such. 8 bit graphics can be so cool...

I hope you have a restful weekend. Find a quiet spot to soak up a little sun and watch tree branches dance. There was something recently on Newsbot about the healing property of "Forest Bathing" which started in Japan where it has an official name in Japanese that I can't remember. Very Zen, I like it.

Sending hugs and healing love your way,

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-03-2015), EnglishDave (10-03-2015), ger715 (10-04-2015), SamG11 (10-02-2015), Wren (10-03-2015)