Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 11:43 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

No one walks in anyone's shoes but the person. No one eles know's anyone's total pain and circumstances.

I had thoughts of trying to leave this life earlier this year and whatever I did the thoughts have passed. I surely don't feel great but good enough NOW and don't have thoughts of leaving.

My sister, on the other hand deals with advanced MS and her husband takes total care of her..she is the cheerleader type who wants to live on and wants others to live no matter...She and I don't think alike.

I have a nice friend who ended her life at 58 or so with help from her doctor...she had kidney failure with 3rd rejection and could not go on living on dylasis. She could not endure it anymore....she had a husband but it didn't change what she did. I understand her. Think of her often.. She is no longer in pain.

Years ago I was attending a women's group and one week talked to a sweet woman exchanging thoughts on thyroid issues. The next group meeting, we were informed Ann left this place. I didn't get to know her except for the struggle we both were having with getting thyroid help.

Anyway, my thoughts. I'm pro choice on everything. C
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (10-04-2015), eva5667faliure (10-03-2015), katmae (10-03-2015)