Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 12:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Dancinglady,

What would you have us say in response to your Posts? You know most of us do not agree with your stance on suicide ideation as a perceived solution to a potential endpoint and will Post to try to make you see positives. This cannot change, it is altruistic Human Nature to protect another.

Would you rather we say nothing, leaving you calling plaintively into the Ether? That would be cruel.

These Forums are skewed in the direction of those who are seriously suffering and seeking help and support, along with the kind hearted who stick around and give advice even after they find a balance, or relief.

As you have visited the Forums you must have noticed countless past Members who have no further need for the services and support provided. One can extrapolate that many, many of these former Members are now leading happy, balanced, productive lives with their conditions under control.

There are countless Groups, Social Groups, Church Groups covering every topic and hobby where one can find appropriate company and friendship in the Real World. While you are still active is the time to take advantage of these services.

You are in the early stages of a condition that can be controlled by meds and your own actions. I firmly believe you need to be open about your current state with a Psychologist to work through this.

Forgive me for asking this - and do not answer if you do not want to - but, in your current position, do you now regret the attitude of yourself and your former colleagues in ER to pain patients, in laughing at them?

Dave.
EVERYONE with questions PLEASE READ this response.

How do you know they did not take my way. When they left here they may have left the earth. I think what I want is to be heard concerning my new way of life not be talked in or out of anything. Just be heard that I am new and new Is Extremely hard since I have already had a horrible life. I do not need another condition to come to terms with. I had a horrible abusive childhood that I had to come to terms with and I am exhausted trying to deal with one more and wondering why I get another one. Like I said this is not the first and may just be the start of many others. I would think after what I have been through life would leave me alone NOT dump more crap for me to deal with in this life!!!!! I professionally was a counselor. I know first hand their limitations. Aren't you the one that said that you were abandoned by one after your cancer DX. I was not one of them that was laughing even though the frequent flyers I saw were having adult sized temper tantrums - throwing medical equipment getting on the floor kicking beating and screaming. They looked like a circus act. Made the rest of us look like fools and that is what the medical professionals see and then put us all in that same boat.

Last edited by dancinglady; 10-03-2015 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Forgot this line.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (10-04-2015)