Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 01:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default We heard you -- now what ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinglady View Post
EVERYONE with questions PLEASE READ this response.

How do you know they did not take my way. When they left here they may have left the earth. I think what I want is to be heard concerning my new way of life not be talked in or out of anything. Just be heard that I am new and new Is Extremely hard since I have already had a horrible life. I do not need another condition to come to terms with. I had a horrible abusive childhood that I had to come to terms with and I am exhausted trying to deal with one more and wondering why I get another one. Like I said this is not the first and may just be the start of many others. I would think after what I have been through life would leave me alone NOT dump more crap for me to deal with in this life!!!!! I professionally was a counselor. I know first hand their limitations. Aren't you the one that said that you were abandoned by one after your cancer DX. I was not one of them that was laughing even though the frequent flyers I saw were having adult sized temper tantrums - throwing medical equipment getting on the floor kicking beating and screaming. They looked like a circus act. Made the rest of us look like fools and that is what the medical professionals see and then put us all in that same boat.
We HAVE heard you. We listened. We offered support.

Yes, you may have been dealt a VERY bad hand in life. You are not the first nor the last to get bad cards. I really do hear and feel your emotional agony.

Traveling your road ALONE as you have stated is EXTREMELY difficult. Again, you are not the first nor the last in that situation.

Your posts have a tone of attack and resentment toward the members here that HAVE heard you and offered support and help. We ARE in a computer screen and NOT able to go with you to doctors, hold your hand, be there during the lonely painful nights. We ARE limited in what support we can provide and you seem to reject it at every corner.

Someone once told me, "In order to have a friend, you have to BE a friend."

In the REAL world as you say, why don't you have someone in your corner? Have you pushed everyone away? What would YOU do for someone that walked in your shoes if you were trying to be their friend and be supportive?

I know you don't want any questions so I can't give you any answers.

We will LISTEN and you will be HEARD, but I really don't know how we can be of any assistance when you rebuke everyone here that has offered support.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (10-04-2015), ger715 (10-03-2015), katmae (10-03-2015), PamelaJune (10-10-2015)