View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 05:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi LongRoad,

My advice to you is to see an Epileptologist if you haven't seen one yet, these Drs. specialize in epilepsy and know much more than most neuros do.

Years ago I was told I was having pseudo seizure another words faking them just to get attention but in the long run the Dr. was wrong because there was damage so deep in my brain that not a single test showed it, It wasn't until I had brain surgery done to reduce my seizures that they found damage on the left temporal lobe of my brain on not just on the right side of my brain.
I have had problems with my blood pressure dropping so low that I almost went into shock and it was then I found out it was the seizure med that I was taking that caused this problem and the drug was Depakene (Valproic acid)
To get the best help to find out everything that's going on go see an Epileptologist who teams up with a neuropsychologist and neurosurgeon. These Drs. will do tests on you and make a final decision as to what is really the problem. After 43 yrs. of having seizures I've learned not to believe every Dr. I've been to because many of them just don't care and they like to push drugs on a person so they can make some money from the drug co.
I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (10-11-2015)