View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 11:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donniedarko View Post
I wanted to post here because this thread gave me hope.

I had a concussion in 2009 from a tree branch falling on my head while walking on campus. Had fatigue, vision issues, headaches, anxiety/depression and sleep troubles for about 6 months. After 7-8 months, I fully recovered. I want to underline "fully". I went back to my normal life and the bad times with PCS had become just a bunch of bad memories.

Earlier this year in February, I slammed my head on my dining table light. I was in a crouched position and sprung up into it and hit it with the side of my head. I'm past 5 months now and still suffering from fatigue, headaches, neck pain, anxiety/depression and sleep disturbances. I feel like I'm recovering slower this time and it's been really hard to accept, especially because I'm going through PCS for the 2nd time now. I'm really hoping I can make a full recovery again.

Thank you for sharing your words of encouragement, I hope that you're alright now and not experiencing PCS. Perhaps we should all start wearing helmets since we seem to be the unlucky ones. If anyone makes fun, at least we know our fellow NeuroTalk members might be wearing their helmets too.
lilyNYC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote