View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Cymbalta/Lidocaine Patch?/Pain Killers?

I have been switching meds for my nerve pain and was wondering if people on Cymbalta found it worked and how long it took. Any issues too with it? Right now I'm only on 30 at dinner but then later will up to 60 as I'm sensitive. Do you usually spread it out during the day? I need to call and ask. The lidocaine patch that is prescribed I have been wearing and was wondering if that also helps in the long run as it builds up or just when using?Last ? I have a range of pain killers. I rotate depending on how severe pain I have vicodin,motrin 600,tramodol 50, and neuproxin. I also bought on less days tylenol extra which has 500mg and you take 2. Now what I'm confused is the motrin prescription is just 1 tablet at 600 but the tylenol is take 2 at 500 is it just different and still the motrin is higher or is actually the tylenol cause can take 2? I have been taking vicodin but my neuro wants me off and said actually said tramadol is better for nerve pain but I feel vicodin works better is it just that I'm more flared up or does tramadol overall daily work better? Its tramdol reg not slow release. Ok thank you.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote