View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 03:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sweet Diandra :)

I so get what you are saying about you and your husband. I had to make some harsh rules for my mom before Bubba had his surgery in May. It drove him crazy to come home everyday and my mom be in the kitchen when he just wanted to go lay across the bed and talk to me.

At that time she was ok mentally and coming to my house at 10 every morning and staying until 4 pm. I had to tell her that at 4 she needed to go home and if she needed me during the evening to call me. She would just walk in and around our house until she found me. She would wake me up if I was asleep which drove Bubba crazy because he knew of the pain I was in.

I had promised myself that we were going to spend more time together doing things we wanted to do when he got well......so you can do that for me with your husband. Go and love each other. Your mother had her time and now it's your time. It's not like you are putting her on the side of the road. She will be taken care of.

Bless you and I have you in my thoughts and prayers daily. It's amazing to me how on the internet (this is the only site I use) get so close to people and us just 'get' each other. Just like a next door neighbor.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-04-2015), Hopeless (10-04-2015)