Thread: Fat loss
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:39 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi All,

I have just one more thing to add.

Some months back when I had severe neuralgia (it has decreased a lot now),my neuro had prescribed me L Carnitine 500 mg for 20 days.

I can tell you my experience about this drug. I used to walk 4 kms and get extremely tired. For the 20 days when I took L carnitine, I felt as if I have just started walking after 4 kms. In those 20 days,I sometimes walked 7-8 kms and still as fresh as ever.

I had decreased 4 kgs in 20 days without any diet restrictions. When I stopped the drug,I again gained weight (keeping the diet the same). There was not an iota of exhaustion when I took this for 20 days. I felt extremely energetic as if I could run for hours though I was obese. If you want to run a marathon,take L carnitine for 2-3 days and you can complete it easily. In those 20 days,I felt as if I could complete a 42 km marathon easily. This is my personal experience.

Later on,I did a lot of research on it. googled for L Carnitine,it is used mostly by Body builders and athletes in doses of 2-3 prams per day. I read there have been reports of atherosclerosis (plaque build up in arteries) in people who took large doses and for long time.

So I fear taking this drug but let me tell you ,it is a wonder drug - This drug will pour in mountains of energy in your body. You can do severe physical work endlessly when on this drug without getting tired.
amitsa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (10-05-2015)