View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 08:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WOOHOO!! house party at mine a go go then! Don't worry Rogue, I will make Molly, S and unrouley do the cleaning before you arrive so you can't pick up too many infections from any of the babies (2 dogs, 4 cats), but I have a spare hospital bed - though we may end up top to tailing! Molls, I'm sorry that you will have to let unrouley cook! I don't really eat properly since the RSD either.. (sending you a virtual bone to knaw on).

Allen, are you still up for it? Anyone else fancy a quick trip across here?

Mollsy - S was right about the maternal ballet dancing - she believes if we don't do it then my joints will fuse. She doesn't get they ARE fused and will not understand why they can't be bent back. Mum gets so frustrated she has been known to jump onto my legs to try and get them moving - I swear she took lessons from that nurse who created the heat treatment for polio (to reduce deformities through use of heat and strength by trying to break the spasm and then keep in the correct position).

And hey, if any of you need nursing care, I have mum AND Char and they are as bad as each other for dealing with RSD.

See you all soon!!

Love ya

Froggsy xxxxxxxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote