View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 12:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wait...wait...and wait...I'm used to that. We're talking three years worth of waiting with symptoms.

I had a MRI of brain, c-spine, and thoracic done in May. This was the first scan to show lesions on my brain moving me up to 'probable'. That's when he scheduled the scan to be done in November to watch for changes, thus leading to a diagnosis.

In the meantime, he said call if I go in a flare. So I did and that's why I had this last set of scans done. It was all three areas again, all with and without contrast.

You all made excellent points. It's all just so confusing because I had all three areas done, and every time with the dye. And I do personally agree that he was pushing things off on his nurse so he could get out of dodge.

I will definetly be calling him when he returns. I dislike that darn tube very much and need it explained to me. If I already had a firm diagnosis I would not be doing any of these!

You would think that having no lesions to showing several, along with my classical symptoms and failed neuro exams, would show enough 'change' to warrant treatment. Ugh...darn this criteria!

Thanks so much for the kind replies. I'm gonna go have that glass of wine with maybe a box of chocolates!
daphne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote