View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 09:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillsmiling View Post
Littlepaw,
You are a favorite. You have to know that your light shines brightly here, BUT for anyone to expect you not to be human and have bad days....that's just unreasonable. I for one appreciate the tone of your posts. You have a great attitude. You're REAL! No one would benefit on this forum if we were all guarded by fear and didn't chime in with our experiences, thoughts, or OPINIONS. You do an awesome job at making others feel welcome. I am really sorry for the hard times you are facing with your sibling, and everything else that weighs you down. I think empathy is a beautiful gift to have, and you possess it! This group would not be the same without you! Thank you. Love and Hugs, Jenn

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Everyone has bad days. What shouldn't happen though is.... One shouldn't go after another person and make them pay for a "BAD DAY" without apologizing along the way. That wouldn't be right. And Littlepaw has never gone after anyone, not since I've been here anyway, and I don't think she / he would.... not at least from what I've seen.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (10-06-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-06-2015), St George 2013 (10-05-2015)