View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 10:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused

Hi Sue , i'm so sorry you've been through so much, thats discusting, your a very brave person.
i'm having trouble dealing what apears to be small problems around my period time , it dose effect my anxiety and i feel pretty out of controll as i have balance type ataxia as well, when i read some of the other peoples post i feel sounds awfull but i'm pretty lucky so far. but it dosnt stop me from being pretty frieghtend though!

i hate asking you this but here go's do you ever see like an eclipes of the sun or say a ring of bright light when you awake or blink in the dark. just curious as to whether this is a part of epilepsy or not, some have said maybe?

are you getting good help from ur doc's?
do you cope on the meds or do they wash you out?
i have been on and off antidepression drugs over the past 13 years as i started suffering pannic attacks ,due to the all over feeling of falling and rocking balance, my neuro who is the 1st ive seen said ataxia has nothing to do with epilepsy, so im very confused as i must have somthing else as well, wich after having an MRI that was normal, she said my rocking wasnt from the epilepsy or the brain, and she dosnt seem willing to talk about any other test , as of yet. its only early days but i can feel in my bones she going to blow me off as other doc have.
i suppose all we can do is keep pushing and asking people in the know.
thank so much. take care. jen
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote