View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 07:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Good Morning :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
You're really not silly and you're not 'ole' either.

Thinking of you Debi,

Thank you Lara

Boy have I had some rough nights...thankfully the last 2 nights I have been able to sleep.

Sunday night I totally LOST it....cried so hard I could not breath.....I texted my daughter at 11:15 pm and asked her to come and spend the night with me. No one has stayed since Bubba's passing except the grandkids on weekends.

She came and it took me about an hour to calm down. We climbed up in my bed with my babies, Angus and Charlie, loved on them for a while and I finally fell asleep. I woke up at 6 am when Christina got up to go to work and she said 'go back to sleep' and I did ! Slept till noon !

My son in law, Jonathan, took me to my pain dr appointment on Monday afternoon. I was hoping for an increase in my oxycodone but due to their policy I am at the highest level they will allow and also at the highest level for my BuTrans patch. He offered to try other meds but that would mean titrating down on what I'm on now and I'm just not in a state to be able to do that right now. Other option is always an SCS which I'm also not ready to handle.

But there was some good news....I've been having problems with my lower back. I never mention it since my SFN usually takes the major role in my pain but my back stops me from doing some things I can do.

On Oct 30th I'm going to have 3 LI Transforaminal epidural injections in my back. Hoping that helps and who knows ? It might also help some of my nerve pain right ?

Then yesterday afternoon I had my first 6 month GYN cancer checkup. Prior to this it had been every 3 months. I've been seeing this lady for over 20 years and she helped me get my disability approved. Last time I saw her was right before Bubba's surgery in May. So as I told her about Bubba, she cried, I cried and her nurse cried. Helpful crying I think.

I actually drove myself to this appointment as it is very close and I did really good driving. Except as I pulled onto our street. The thought of Bubba not being here to welcome me and want to know what the dr said just overhelmed me. My 10 year old grandson happened to be at my house and comes bounding out the door and of course THAT put a smile on my face. Who doesn't want to come home to that ?

So that's my update.....thank the Good Lord the sun was shining yesterday when I got up. And my body is appreciating it too !

Here's hoping everyone has an awesome Wednesday without too much pain. I'm not going to say 'no' pain because we all know that ain't going to happen.

Take care and I love you guys so much !

PS...going to start a thread on Carpal Tunnel Surgery as my pain dr said it I don't get my right hand fixed I'm going to loose all muscle and that will be permanent.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-18-2015), EnglishDave (10-07-2015), eva5667faliure (11-08-2015), Hopeless (10-07-2015), Kitty (10-10-2015), Lara (10-07-2015), Littlepaw (10-07-2015), RSD ME (10-15-2015)