View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 09:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandra View Post
Hi All,
I was just authorized by my pain doc to receive medical marijuana.

I asked him how it will be supplied, a pill or what. He said he just gives the authorization and I have to go to the dispensary and discuss with the pharmacist and he/she will suggest the best method. Pain doc also said it come in two kinds. THC and CBD, and I should make sure I get the CBD as it is more effective for chronic pain. I have no idea what that means but I am just about to research it.

I was wondering, for those of you who use medical MJ, how was it supplied to you(pill, vapor, edible, etc) and did you find it effective for pain or neuropathy.

Thank you.
I so wish we had this in GA !

THC is the part that makes you high......a little too much smoking in my earlier years ! The CBD part is what helps with the pain. It's my understanding that when going with a product high in CBD you don't feel high at all. I wouldn't know...just what I have read.

Please keep us posted on how you get along with it.

My son is a narcotics officer and my sweet Bubba would always say "Hey....get your mama some of that stuff while you're at the office"....too funny.

Good Luck my friend

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bddouglas (04-10-2016), DejaVu (10-31-2015), EnglishDave (10-08-2015), eva5667faliure (10-17-2015), KnowNothingJon (10-16-2015), PamelaJune (10-09-2015)