View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 03:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roror View Post
Hi Everyone -

I'm new to the forums, but I wanted to say wow, what a community you guys have here. It's great to see so many helping others get through difficult times. Restores my faith in humanity a bit.

Anyways - I have a question on what I'm perceiving to be alcohol induced neuropathy. I've been a pretty heavy drinker for the past 7 years. 3 days ago I woke up with some tingling in my right leg. I didn't think much of it, but came across alcohol induced PN and really started to freak myself out. I've cut all drinking since then, but still have the symptoms. I wouldn't say it's painful, just more uncomfortable and giving me some anxiety that I've done irrecoverable damage. I have done some searches on the forums and have seen the supplements that people have recommended so I'm planning on starting down that route.

My main question is - Can alcohol induced PN come on this quickly? I don't remember noting any tingling or numbness anywhere prior to this. Does this sound like alcohol induced PN?

Thanks in advance for the help!
peripheral neuropathy, other than injury or spinal issues, cause bilateral neuropathy usually on both sides of the bodie. if you have only the right leg, it could be your spine, or the nerve itself.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote