View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 09:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-O View Post
One Two, One Two. This is not a test. But 1212 days for me.

So after all this time you STILL lead with 311 days. Bah!

Not doing well pain wise - in fact a serious setback. No idea where it comes from, apart from stress. No drinking, healthy diet, supplements, lots of sun, no smoking, no benzos, and still. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised, PN is an ever changing condition.

I was quite disheartened, and went (how on topic!) into a sugar binge. Soda, cake, chocolate, pie, fries,you name it. It didn't even make PN matters worse. Oh well, I'll snap out of that one in a week or so, but a relapse into junk food is the lesser of two "evils" I suppose. The good news probably is that I didn't even think about/consider alcohol (only just realized that while typing); the only visions I had was of apple pie with loads of creme on top.

Currently starting amitriptyline again (went to the doc of course for that) to be able to take a rest on the Zaldiar (tramadol) for a while so that it starts working again for me.

So, not really good news, but I have to stay honest.
Honesty makes this thread work , seems to me, thanks for the superb post, Wide-O, although I wish you were feeling better, and have confidence you will soon. As you note, this stuff is ever changing. I haven't been doing that well either, and look forward to that day when we have all kicked PN's rear! On a different forum, a few folks were singing the praises of Cymbalta, I thought I might check with my doc on that one. Have you (or anyone else) tried it or heard of it being used? As for alcohol, I never think of the stuff either. I doubt I would even like it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wide-O (10-09-2015)