View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there i know just what your going through because i went through this and still going trough it. It's been just over two years for me now and i don't think i well forget the things they said about me or to me. But one thing i found was i am a lot stronger then i thought i was. You have to get your self ready for a fight and don't let those jerks get you down talk to your friends the ones you don't work with cry let it out and let them know that things will get worse before they get better. As far as comp goes i am not sure what laws and rules you's have because i am from nova scotia canada. But if you like i can tell you every thing i did to get mine. Most important is have your doctors write letters and make sure they say that it is your job that has brought this on. That is very important because that is part of getting comp and i am sure its the same there as here. the other thing i seen that some one said to get a lawyer that is great if you can afford it but i had to do this on my own i just didn't have the money. now the next thing to do is get your doctor to put you off work and get you on the surgery list if that is how there going to fix the tos apply for unemployment sick leave you will need that well your waiting for comp to come through. I well have to stop there my hands are getting sore any ways if you wont to chat more please feel free to get in touch i can tell you more about me and every thing i have gone through with the pain and getting my comp it might help you get prepared for what might happen liven with tos. Your's truly mucker liven with Tos.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote