View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 09:36 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyNYC View Post
Wow, I'm sorry to hear you had difficulty starting up the exercise again. I will definitely try to keep track of my triggers and feelings afterwards. It's so hard to remember to do this, let alone how I was feeling at the time. I do not wish this on my worst enemy! But thank you, I hope you continue to heal quickly.
Hang in there Lily. I actually overdid the exercise in my early months (I actually am/was a competitive cyclist and didn't want the season to slip away, one of the many errors I've made in my recovery). I'm exercising at a much lower threshold now and things seem to be improving. This leaves me more energy for my family. I'm at 7 months now, and have gotten over one big hurdle, which is light sensitivity--but still have dizziness and can have terrible brain fatigue. I also have had real bouts with anxiety, and I find that PCS and anxiety are a double edge sword. One causes the other, and vice-versa. They feed off each other. I'm working on calming my anxiety. Although it has been hard, I'm also working on accepting the "new me." I think I will be a better person having gone through this. I know I will. Like Bud said--I hope that you pass through this episode very fast. Lots of great people on this forum to give you hope and support.
seth8a is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote