View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 03:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Kitty,

I have been thinking more about the drug ads since your thread.

I have come to the conclusion they are wasting their money on advertising them.

The target audience for the drugs they advertise for any medical condition are those afflicted with the condition.

The ads usually do one of two things: offend the patients with the illness OR scare the person they want to take their drug.

So, who are they selling to? They need to adjust their methods and consider their target audience.

The ads might work on some docs, but the way the ads are designed, they are not usually going to make a patient go running to their doctor and request them. I think they have either offended the patient or scared them so they are not going to ask their doc for the drug.

Well, at least that is how I have responded to most drug ads.

There is ONE drug ad that I truly LOVE. I just think it is cute. It is the one where the animated bladder grabs the woman by the hand and keeps dragging her to the restroom. The little bladder is just cute. Love the facial animations of it. AND, a person may actually remember what the ad is trying to sell. I am not spelling it correctly, but the drug is pronounced like Mirbetric.

Thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in on this thread.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (10-12-2015), Frog42 (10-15-2015), Kitty (10-09-2015), SallyC (10-10-2015), Snoopy (10-09-2015)