Thread: Train ride
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 04:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Train ride

I am on my way to visit a relative with my family. We came on the car and saw some seats that were not only across from each other, but there was a bench that had leg room that made choirs of angels sing.

I should have known it was too good to be true.

The conductor let me know it was their ADA seat.

Now, I am certain my neurologist would write up the necessary paperwork. I may broach the subject.

The conductor was great about it. I have zero complaints, though I really was looking forward to being stretched out. I know to most people I do not appear overly encumbered with problems if it isn't a flare day. Those closest to me or who have known me for years can tell by my posture or by my facial expression.

I get the feeling (perhaps unfairly to him) that this conductor would have looked at my paperwork- if I had any- with contempt. He did find is a row across from each other, which was very nice of him.

I feel like I am on an Agatha Christie ride mixed with Silver Streak.
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (10-10-2015), katmae (10-10-2015), Lara (10-10-2015), madisongrrl (10-10-2015), mrsD (10-10-2015), St George 2013 (10-10-2015)