View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 09:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Chiropractic Neurologist and Relapse

Does anyone have experience with a chiropractic neurologist?

My injury was a little over two years ago. My fatigue and other symptoms, such as sensitivity to screens, nausea, headaches, have been getting worse so I sought out some alternative care. We had an initial assessment, almost 2 hours of questions and in-office testing, such as eye movement, walking certain ways, etc. Very pricey.

The next day I was unable to leave the couch - this lasted for 4 days, and is slowly tapering off. I didn't make the connection before this, but the Dr said it was likely caused by the in-office tests.

His treatment plan is 3 short sessions a week, so it won't trigger the symptoms so dramatically. It's more money than we have, but we could probably manage it for a short time. I would also have to drive on the freeway for 30 min each way, and that doesn't always feel good to me.

Does anyone know if a chiropractic neurologist can be helpful?

By the way, he also suspects my adrenal glands could be playing a part, and we're waiting on that test.

I have faith in this particular doctor, but I can see that the whole process is drawn out as much as possible, so they can get the maximum amount of money from the patients.

Pre existing condition Ménière's disease, which causes dizziness, tinnitus, fatigue, fullness and pressure in the ears, and caused me to lose all my hearing as a young adult. I have cochlear implants now
Symptoms include headaches, neck pain, nausea, fatigue, and worsening of the menieres symptoms.
roralea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote