View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Hi Debi,

Hope you've gotten some sleep. I know that was my hardest thing to get used to. During the day I was busy and there were things to do. Night time just seemed to bring on a whole new "mood" for me. I tried keeping all the lights on in the house but my neighbor got worried and asked if everything was OK. I told her what I was doing and that it really wasn't helping me. Just making my house look like a giant light bulb.

I'm having to go to the hospital to get an IV Solumedrol infusion for 3 days. It's an early appointment each day and my daughter-in-law is taking me. Bless her heart.....she's so sweet and does so much for me without a peep of complaining. I hope this infusion helps because I am so off balance it's hard to do anything.

I hope your epidural injections help. Tim had those for back issues he had. They helped some but he was always with some pain. Some of it was work related and some was injuries from weight lifting. I told him doing that wasn't a good idea but you know how that goes..........

It sounds like you have a really nice GYN doctor. It's hard to find a good doctor that you can talk to like that so you're lucky. I hope everything is OK with that, too.

I'll be thinking of you on the 30th and hoping the treatments work.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-18-2015), eva5667faliure (11-08-2015), Hopeless (10-18-2015), Lara (10-10-2015), Littlepaw (10-20-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-11-2015), RSD ME (10-15-2015), St George 2013 (10-10-2015)