View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink example:

I used to sit in the play area of my son's elementary school some
pretty days, and do drawings of the kids. I also would have permission to sit in a classroom or many...

This drawing is one I did in colored pencil. This was 30 yrs ago...
and the fancy ones that are out now were not available. I used the Prismacolor Verithins, because I could build up color slowly and cover up mistakes with erasing. I did the basic drawing in
light pencil and used some color notes, and finished it at home.
I think I did 2 visits to this play yard. The climbing thingey was called The Trojan Horse.

I recall one little girl came up to me, and said very seriously:
"What are you going to be when you grow up?" LOL

There were no digital cameras, no internet back then. I never used a film camera either. So I was forced to learn to work this way, which was a good thing for my future work.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 02-20-2016 at 09:37 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (10-13-2015), DejaVu (10-18-2015), Jomar (10-11-2015), Kitty (10-11-2015), KnowNothingJon (10-19-2015), Lara (10-11-2015)