Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist View Post
Hi Sweetiepie!!

What a lovely surprise, I'm just darting in quickly, I'll be back later. I know just what you mean about the docs, I've had examinations by the rheumatologist myself recently (for rheumatoid arthritis) and every time I explained the different "pain types" he just looked cross, as if to say "Yes, well, that's nerves, so not my problem"....but I won't complain too much, he was actually helpful. So lots of blood tests for me too..

OK! It's my dinner time, nothing on TV till later (CSI, the Grissom one)...I just need to go sink into my cane chaise long - once a beautiful piece of furniture, now a giant Dog Basket, lol! I did try to resist, but the dogs hypnotised me over the years..be back later,

It's *so* good to hear from you, I was wondering...and hoping things were getting sorted. Why does everything take so long...??
atb!
Rheumatologist mentioned sjogren's syndrome, but the reason was because: I get a really bad dry mouth (which I *know* got really bad after starting lyrica and the darvocet more regularly), I get abdominal pain, I get out of breath (well, that is also from meds), and I feel that he didn't take into account all of my medications and the type of pain I am having!! Grr... it's not joint pain, it's NERVE PAIN)... so anyways, next time I see him (in early July) I am going to MAKE him listen to me! He was surprised that I had swelling...

So... I am NOT completely happy with this doctor... I was at first and then I thought long and hard on what he said/ did at the appointment, and I came to the conclusion that he has made a mistake...

we'll see how it turns out when I see him next!

Speaking of dogs, is that your pup in your avatar? I am planning on putting my dog back in my avatar (like you mentioned in the photo thread).

Here is me and him:

Sending gentle hugs your way!
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote