View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 05:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowNothingJon View Post
I had a bad time on gabapentin but not so on Lyrica, until I did. So I titrated off, really bad horror stories there too.

I did have increased symptoms and still do to an extent. Lyrica did a marvelous job on the buzzing, but the side effects were too much.

While it is possible you will have the same experience as you have read about everyone is different. I hope you have all the benefits of the positive stories and minimal effects of the negative stories.

I look forward tothe further chronicles of cbd oil.

Jon

Well I'm definately flaring today. I've gone back to my full dose and will try later to see if I can come off it but not now. The CBD oil is having trouble handling this one. And so it goes in the life of the SFN prisoner. Some times it's hardly a life but I try to keep it in perspective. I have a lot of good days so I guess I'll have to take a few that are not. As long as it's a few I'm good to go. If (when) it ever becomes a lot that will be a game changer for me.
The future does not look that interesting from here on out. Just a long and likely fruitless struggle. I was kind of hoping for a different kind of retirement.
icelander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote