View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 09:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowNothingJon View Post
I hope that flare mellows out. So sorry to read that. I can fully empathize though.

I know you said in some post you had never noticed a weather connection. Anything out of the ordinary or perhaos different than the past week going on today?

Actually it's been one of our picture perfect late summer days here. Temps around 80 and not a cloud. Should last all week. I'm sitting here inside thinking about all the mountain lake fishing I'd be doing were I well. It all seems like someone else's past now. It's so far away from me.

Thanks for your support. I'm feeling a little better at the moment even with the flaring. A combo of gabapentin, kratom, vicodin, and cbd oil. I might even be able to sleep. I have ambien but I hate the stuff.

One of the nastiest things besides the burning for me is that I get numbed out areas on my face and upper arms. It's almost like a mask and feels so weird. The tightness. Fortunately none on my face has pain yet.

And on and on I could go but I'm teaching myself not to dwell on the stuff I can't fix. And it's time for another relaxation CD. The interesting thing is that they are in part hypnosis and when I get into the zone, even with the flaring, for the time I'm in trance there is very little pain and a fair amount of bliss like feelings. Sometimes I feel like I'm off the bed floating. I wish I could stay there permanently. But eventually you gotta get to the bathroom and do the dishes.
icelander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (11-16-2015)