View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 06:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I am experiencing something very similar, and doctors haven't come across this enough. I hit my head in April, it was a mild concussion. I felt better after about 10 days and drank very heavily. I then felt pretty crappy for maybe 3 weeks, After I thought I had almost (not fully) recovered, I drank another beer and felt miserable again. Each time after consuming alcohol I felt like a 1000 times worse than I did when I initially hit my head. I felt better again after about 4 weeks, and again drank maybe half a corona. That was the biggest mistake. I constantly feel nauseous and completely unable to formulate thoughts. Its been about 6 months now since the initial hit, and almost two months since the last time I drank. My symptoms haven't gotten better. I know to a large extent I brought this upon myself, but really need some hope. It's so overwhelming everyday to just think about the recovery process, and how far away I feel from the person I used to be. Extremely scared. Please help.

I should mention I have been to two neurologists and MRI and other tests were normal.
hermanator90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote