View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 10:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm really sorry to see you feeling this way Hockey. Unfortunately, though, I can empathise greatly. Like others have expressed, I've thought about this many times and came close to separation on a couple of occasions when my better-half could simply not take any more of my anger outbursts. Also like you, I'm not the person I was, and I can't be the same husband or Dad to my children... and I often think taking myself out of the picture would help them be "happier" in the long run.

After making it through these times, though, I've come to see that my family doesn't want to lose me, even if they get frustrated with me. I suspect your family is similar. It might just be finding a different means of interacting, as Mark suggested. I'm thinking that both your family and you would be better off with each other in their lives : )

I sincerely hope you make it through this time with the best possible outcome. You've been a tremendous resource for so many of us that I really don't like seeing you struggle... my thoughts are with you.
MicroMan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-14-2015), Hockey (10-18-2015)