Thread: Exercise
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 11:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Seth,

Don't beat yourself up over an "incredibly botched recovery" Have you ever done this before, is this your second chance at recovering from a head injury? I wondered a lot if I made the right decisions...did I stay home to long, did I do anything wrong, what have I missed?

We have never been this way before, we did not pre read neuro talk so we could do it right.
Point is, you made the decisions you did with the best info you had and that is all we get in life. Don't beat yourself up. You have to work to let things like that go now.

I have a suspicion about the cycling based on my experience. Would you have felt guilty or restless if you slowed down your cycling pre accident, I suspect yes. If I am correct I believe that what would have bugged us pre accident becomes huge post accident. For me right now I try very hard to make sure my activity is not anxiety driven, I make sure it is good for me, what I want to do and what I can do and not anxiety driving me to be something I cant or shouldn't in all wisdom do currently.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote