View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 02:39 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donniedarko View Post
Hi qtipsq,

Very sorry to hear about your struggle, I'm trying not to get on this forum much anymore but I felt obliged to ask whether you've tried marijuana during these 18 months? While it's not good for you overall, since it's a stressor on the brain, the only thing that helps me be able to enjoy life again sometimes is smoking marijuana. And it works even at those times where you feel like nothing could help you. If you're feeling so down and out, you might wanna look into getting your hands on some. The best option would be vaping.

Again, this is only a suggestion as a possible partial remedy for all the emotional distress you're in. The fact that it's a stressor on the brain should be considered; I'm not sure how big of a strain it really is on the brain when the pros and cons of it are weighed, though.

I am very sorry to see you're struggling with what we've all had/have/or will go through. It's a constant battle for myself as well, and sorry, I'm not much help. I just thank my lucky stars my two beautiful children keep me grounded. They are a miracle, just something else I proved to the medical community [emoji64]🏼 What everybody here is saying is SO TRUE @qtipsq! You think of your mom? Well that's what you NEED to keep thinking of! Your Mom and all the family and friends you would leave behind. Because THEY are the ones who would suffer. Not you. The selfish act of suicide only puts you to permanent sleep while everybody here is left to hurt for a very long time. THIS is what I think of when I want to just end it all. I don't suffer. My kids and family do. Not fair. I just have to keep working with the doctors to end my pain. Sure! Days like today? A bullet would've been faster & quicker [emoji16][emoji15] But reality check. I hear you buddy. Honestly I do. I simply wanted to cry when doc said lets do more injections in a series...

Just lets talk to our families & friends together @qtipsq We can do this!!

@donnie darko... (Not trying to go OT) Your marijuana proposal... I had just moved to a different state. I am FINALLY in the process of getting pain meds. I went months without and let me just say, Tylenol does NOT control. [emoji23] Do you go to your doctor and get a rx for this or how does this work?

Kthx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chrybmb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diandra (10-14-2015)