View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 06:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hey Jenna. I'm sorry to hear about your spreading pain, depression, and a Dr. that doesn't get it. My CRPS/RSD began in my left wrist. I now have it Full Body including my head, and well....all of my internal organs. I believe had I found a Dr. that listened a long time ago, this spread could have been stopped. I actually just found a Dr. a month ago that is really wonderful and he confirmed my suspicion that there were things several doctors before could have tried. Who knows. My point is don't give up on finding a Dr. that understands this disease completely or at least listens to you. I live in a small area and after nearly 4 years of a constant search I have finally found an amazing Dr, and I cannot even begin to tell you the contrast. Personally many times I just settled, and wanted a break from my constant quest for a knowledgeable Dr. It gets exhausting, but keep looking, don't give up. They are out there. My pain is not under control yet, but the few experiences that I've had with this Dr. already makes me feel confident that I've found a great care team. Good luck. Don't give up on finding a Dr. that understands you!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
stillsmiling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (10-14-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-14-2015)