View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 11:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You Go Eva !

We are right here for you to spill all the crap you want to !

I'm very sorry about your car but very happy to have a decent place to part now.

Lord I hate to get started on rude, unhelpful people.

Rude.......how hard is it to respond to me when I say "hello" as passing by ? How hard it is to acknowledge when I say "How are you today ?" or when I say excuse me for bumping into someone and they just glare at me. What the heck is going on with people ? Doesn't matter what age...young or old they can get rude. No manners at all. I would still beat the snot out of my grown kids if I were with them and they were rude to someone. I certainly raised them better than that....but they are very polite grown ups. Other than drug dealers my son is loved by many he has helped in his sheriff's deputy duties and now as a narcotics officer. My daughter who has my open personality and loves to live life. Thank the Lord for my children !

And rude employees of ANY business ! I worked in claims for 26 years and I know good Customer Service. I, like you Eva, will not stand for rudeness. There is no reason for it. If you don't like your job then find another one ! I've never understood rude nurses....why in the world would you pick that profession if you don't like people ? Money ? More to life than that I can assure you.

Ok.....you get what I'm trying to say so I'll stop my rant/vent for now.

Oh Eva......I pray for you daily my sweet lady. You have gone through so much in your life and it's so unfair. But life isn't always fair is it ? I know the Lord had his reasons for taking my Bubba but I still feel it wasn't fair to take him at 58. We had so many good years ahead of us.

I have always been against frivolous lawsuits but I believe I will need to talk to a lawyer about Bubba's passing. My biggest issue is that the neurosurgeon did not have clearance from his pulmonary dr before surgery and the c-scan showed his lungs were in terrible shape. Standard practice would have been for the surgeon to send him to lung dr, lung dr would have put him on steroids and breathing treatments weeks before surgery and also pulmonary rehab and possibly other stuff to get his lungs as strong as they could be prior to surgery. Did the surgeon just not read his c-scan taken prior to his surgery ?

If he had done this could Bubba have been with me a little longer ? And when we would go for visits to surgeon as surgery he was really uncaring for all my husband was going through. The PA said most people don't 'make' it when they have this type of tumor. He didn't say whether they didn't make it prior to surgery or during surgery. Could they have told us that PRIOR to surgery ? ABSOLUTELY THEY COULD HAVE. I would love to see the surgeon's deposition from this surgery. He was not available so many times when we needed him after the surgery but thank the good Lord our PCP was right there with us and was seeing Bubba every 2 weeks to help all he could.

Ok enough of that too.

Eva you struggle on a daily basis and try so hard for your children. You are such a special lady and I hate this depression that takes hold of you and won't let go. You have enough on your plate without that. We all so admire you for fighting the fight daily.

Know that we love you dear lady and keep letting it out on here. We all care deeply for you. Even at your worst times you reach out to someone else and offer kindness and support and caring.

Sorry I rambled on and on but I guess I just needed to get it out and reading your post just opened me up ..... here's hugs for you dear Eva

Sorry for any mistakes in spelling/word arrangement. Just doesn't seem worth it for my poor brain to try and re-read everything over and over to fix it.

Debi from Georgia (thank goodness the sun is shining today! )
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (10-14-2015), eva5667faliure (10-14-2015), RSD ME (10-14-2015)