Thread: Anyone else?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 06:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillsmiling View Post
This happens to me a lot of nights. Including last night. I always get a startled feeling from all the pain, and I wake up confused about every 2 hours. One thing that I have connected it to is my emotions. If I've spent a great deal of the day sad, mad, or overwhelmed, I have a terrible time trying to sleep. Then I add a night of fretting over no sleep, and by morning I am a mess. I've found something that works most of the time to break that cycle. Take today for instances. I have already decided that I am not going to let myself think negatively today. I am going to give myself permission to be okay with napping as much as I need to. It seems counter intuitive because I don't want to sleep all night and stay awake all night. I try not to be too hard on myself especially after a long night of no real sleep. If I force myself to think positive or even just neutral thoughts, and allow myself to rest as much as my body tells me I need, I am usually able to get a break between the bad nights. I hope you have a good day.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Thanks so much
I'm going to try that today since it is now 7am and still have only slept for about an hour
Blazed-kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-19-2015), mama mac (10-15-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-15-2015), stillsmiling (10-15-2015)