View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 06:54 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowNothingJon View Post
I found lowering my coffee intake useful for my restfulness, but I didn't note any change in my neuropathy symptoms. I certainly am more introverted when less caffinated, which suits me okay in most situations.

How long until the onset?

As long as I make sure to hydrate properly after coffee I am okay. I lean on it for work on really bad sleep nights. Not like I used to, thankfully, though more than I would like. Maybe one day soon I will try to pare it down and test a "holiday".

I hope you didn't enjoy coffee too much in the past. It seems like it is a must avoid category.
Oh yes, coffee is a tremendous tool to temporarily take me out of my introversion. I can feel quite euphoric from it. It has always been that way. All my life I have had to be very careful with it.
If I am smart with it, I am helped by it. When I cave into the temptation of another cup, I pay for it. Never like I did yesterday though. That was like a nightmare.
I figured out what happened. We got a coffee machine that brews espresso pods as a gift. I am used to drinking 1/2 caff organic swiss water processed just in the morning. We switched last week to this machine. I had company yesterday and in order to fuel 6 hours of being "on", I had three cups of this frothy cocaine like madness.
I will go back to my old routine and see what happens.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (10-15-2015)