Thread: glycine
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 10:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I have a lot of experience treating bed sores. I wanted to be a wound care nurse when I got my RN...
Because of where mine was I had a hard time staying off of it it and it became a low-grade stage 2 and I needed a more intervention than I could provide myself with- I needed med. 35yo with a bed sore... but it's already looking good now.

My last job was at the VA. Even though I was just a CNA, I was the highest grade and worked 3rd shift, so I made more $$$ than many nurses. I didn't like that job, though. The level of care was sub-standard. The patients deserved to be treated better, especially since they were all veterans. The staff did not care. I was angry a lot of the time.

Being a nurse is a hard job, but it is truly rewarding. I loved what I did. Every day I went to work I made somebody's day a little bit better... How many people get to say that? Just ask Bizi.

It was a wonderful thing you did helping your friend!!! But next time buy a box of gloves. They're worth the expense. You can get them at just about any pharmacy now. You still have to wash your hands.

You're a very kind person Bobby
Kay
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-15-2015), Dmom3005 (10-16-2015), mymorgy (10-15-2015)