View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Day after ketamine infusion, sympathetic and peripheral nerve block in foot.

Good mornin y'all

Yesterday was an experience. I first got the ketamine infusion. My daughter was in the room with me. I don't remember anything accept telling her that I'm ok. She said that I screamed and cried for over 10 minutes for my MOMMY AND DADDY. My mom has been deceased for 12 years and my dad lives in Houston. I scared the crap out of her and she said next time she's not coming with me. My poor baby I put her through hell. Then they took me away for nerve blocks.

I don't remember much of yesterday but I journaled when I could. My back and foot were and is very soar. The actual pain was a five.
Today I am still soar. My arms, leg and part of my neck is burning and that is the same as before. The numbness in my foot is still there but the burning is lighter than before. The actual pain is about a 3 sitting still and about a 6 while walking. I'm still very groggy but I'm sure that expected
I am going to go for a short walk later and I will let y'all know how that goes.

Hugs to everyone. I pray that everyone here gets some relief from misery

This is my foot yesterday. I guess the blue is medicine they used. And it is a lil swollen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juliek72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-31-2015), Littlepaw (10-15-2015), mama mac (10-15-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-15-2015), RSD ME (10-15-2015), vintagewine (10-29-2015)