View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Gaba-chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffman View Post
Hi Patrick,

I too work from home ..or at least I did until all this started with the heart attack and now the PN. I handled a tech support desk in the auto security industry. I have to return soon or I will lose the job and my health insurance.

I just started taking the Gapapentin...one pill last night and one this morning. My resting heart rate at the doctors and on a home monitor was 102...I assume this is medicine.

Cliffman
Gaba gets different results from different people so I will only relate my experience. I know that many go upward of 3000 mg/day so be ready if your Dr. suggests more dosage. I went up to 900 per day and had a little"brain fog" but no real issues. I quit it after a time because I thought it ineffective until I quit it. I realized that it had been doing a little good because the pins, needles,zaps increased without it. Being stubborn I am still off of it but would start back again if I became worse. I didn't get any sense of pulse changes. My stream of symptoms have changed over time so it's like the weather. The changes for me would cycle in and out about every six months. Ranging from pins, needles,zaps to deep muscle and lumbar,hip, knee pain. Medications that I am currently OFF are Hydrocodone-Gaba-Ambien. As far as your work, the less you think about PN the smaller it looms. Please don't quit because you THINK you have to. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (10-15-2015)