View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 02:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have seen people who have done very well with traditional treatment for cancer. I have a friend that had chemo and radiation for breast cancer several years ago (it could be ten!) and is doing well. She was getting a mammo, I think twice a year, but now it is once a year. I know someone else who had a similar treatment perhaps 4-5 years ago, but ended up getting leukemia from her treatment. She barely survived it all, but today seems to be doing well.

My mother died from chemo. at age 49. It never helped her one ounce. Her tumor remained the same size. She died of sepsis. She died in horrible pain. I do hear this story somewhat often. It was gruesome.

And I know some chemo treatments seem to be very effective. I think leukemia and lymphoma might be two examples of ones that are highly effective.

I know for myself, I don't like it when doctors who seem to be making headway in the holistic world, are suppressed. Sure, there are charlatans out there, but interestingly,there are many who show possible breakthroughs and it is a shame that they aren't being taken seriously.

One new thing I have noticed is that John Hopkins as begun research on Mistletoe and how it might be used in cancer treatment...so things are changing a little.

I'm forever grateful to my doctors who use allopathic meds...otherwise I would very likely be dead. But, I've run into troubles in the last few years where more natural things have greatly improved my standard of living. For example: Capsaisin for nerve pain. And I can't say enough about a Oil of Oregano.***Fortunately, my doctors tend to be open minded.

Very brief review of Episode #2:

If you get cancer, don't consider yourself a victim. Open your mind to integrative or holistic healing. Many have had good results.

7 essentials to consider (mostly for prevention):

1. Let food be your medicine 2. Detox/ greatly reduce your intake of toxins 3. Balance your energy/ exercise, proper sleep, balance hormones 4.Heal emotional wounds/ work on and let go of past 5. No more amalgam fillings! 6. Consider herbs and vitamins/ boost your immune system 7. Consider holistic meds and Thermagraphy instead of mammography.

There was much discussion about essential oils possibly having a healing effect on the body. Discussion about how nature might have more answers than originally thought.
–-----------------
This piqued my interest as I have been blown away re: the efficacy of Oil of Oregano and sinus infection prevention.

I personally, do mammography one year, and Thermagraphy the following, alternating. But, I think I will do Mammagraphy a little less often...perhaps every two years. A 2:1 ratio, filling in with Thermagraphy. Each has to do their own research (awareness) and make their own personal decisions.

I'd like to mention that I had/have a doctor that was slow to accept that Vitamin D was important for bone health. Why? Because it wasn't what he was taught and he doesn't seem to like it when anything non prescription is recommended even by scientists. Then, this became well known as helpful and he begrudgingly recommends Vit. D. I recently asked him about Vitamin K and he had a fit, saying that Vitamin K had nothing to do with bone health. Hmmm. There is lots of literature about it very likely being helpful and this is part of the reason I eat lots of green veggies. This same doctor takes LOTS of monies from pharmaceutical companies. Hmmm. I just don't like it when folks in the medical field suppress helpful info. for patients. I see him less and less and will likely stop seeing him soon. Again, we need to be aware.

Caroline...hope you get speakers for your computer!!!!

***i got the shock of my life when I saw just today! a highly trained well respected doctor who quietly shared with me after I shyly told her about the Oil of Oregano, that she too is recently experimenting with it because another doctor had told her how wonderful it is. I only take it now and then, but have gotten VERY good results, even with small amounts. A natural product that is very effective.

Last edited by Vowel Lady; 10-15-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
4-eyes (04-14-2016), DejaVu (10-21-2015), Lukesmom (10-25-2015)