View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 07:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Laupala, the week I was in Toronto I had the adverse reaction after the first treatment. The next day they adjusted the settings, and I felt better.
But my Atlas was out, prior to arriving there, which was causing head pain, pressure and discomfort. So it also caused added anxiety..

I had 5 treatments, Mon-Fri, then came home. The adverse reactions had seemed to subside.
But after I started using the inhome unit, after 2 treatments, over 2 days, the anxiety, wired feeling, extreme insomnia started again.. It lasted 3-4 days.

I tried the laser again, and after another 2 treatments (and changing the program settings under MediTech recommendation), had the same adverse reaction for 3-4 days.

Tried the laser one more time, after shortening the duration of the treatment. But it still was not good.. I totally stopped, and called MediTech.

They gave me Dr. Kahn's email address, and told me to email him with what was going on with me. (Different email from their info email).. He got back to me and said he had only seen my reaction 2x in the past 10 years.

As I've said, I am a very sensitive individual. You may not have the reaction I had. Mine was totally opposite what I expected ! And I do feel they were surprised when I told them how I felt the 2nd day I was there.

I still have insomnia, but had it before I went there as well.

If you want more info, or want to send me a private message, feel free to do so..

I wish you luck and continued faith in your recovery...
Keepin'TheFaith07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Laupala (10-18-2015)