Thread: New Neuro Doc
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 01:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Sorry I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateKline View Post
Oh please help! My THIRD neuro doc yesterday told me he thinks I have Parkinson's......I have been told I have small fiber neuropathy by neuro doc #2. I believe, after doing some reasesrch today, that I have a Parkinson's like disease. I have a brain MRI scheduled for Monday.

My symptoms have been steadily getting worse since a car accident a little over a year ago. I feel like someone is shaking my insides, tons of pressure, left groin seizing, trouble walking, left arm doesn't swing, freezing cold feet, major digestive issues, CANNOT fall asleep! It ALL amps up at night. And the ringing in my ears!!!!!!! Oooooooh! I am surprisingly not in pain. I just CANNOT get comfortable. Oh, did I mention I have IC? (Interstitial cystitis.....bladder disease under control presently). Uuuuuuugh, sorry......I'm sooooo overwhelmed.

So, I think I could possibly have Multiple System Atrophy....is ANYONE on here familiar with MSA????
about MSA, I just wanted to tell you that I hope the MRI tells you something that you can take to the bank. Some of your symptoms are familiar but others not so much. I had to take Ambien to sleep for a couple of years and my ears are still going off like two teakettles. Sleep may have to be induced, your Dr. should help you just be sure he knows that you are up all night. I am glad you don't have ppain but you do need sleep to get better. Good Luck, Ken in Texas. P.S. Try not to worry about things that have not yet happened.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KateKline (10-17-2015)