Thread: New to this!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 06:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default New to this!!!

I am new here......'been over on the Peripheral Neuropathy board 'cause I was diagnosed with Small Fiber Neuropathy in July. Welp, this week I went to my THIRD neuro doc and he believes I have PD!!!! ( I asked my 1st neuro doc if I might have PD and she said"no, if you had PD your eyes would blink very fast"........say WHAAAAAAT?...she tell me this as she's performing an EMG/NC test on me!!!!!!). My 2nd neuro doc went off the 1st doc's notes and told me I have anxiety!!!
Oh Lord, this year has been a nightmare. In July of 2014 I was told I have interstitial cystitis....an incurable bladder disease...I was in a car accident August 30th 2014 and broke my wrist ....10 days after wrist surgery all hell broke loose. I have this feeling inside me like someone is shaking me. My left groin started seizing up. I started having trouble walking .....noticed my left arm wasn't swinging. I can NEVER get comfortable and I can NOT fall asleep.
I started on Levidopa Thursday and they took blood to rule out some things. I'm having a brain MRI on Monday. Help! Any advice?
KateKline is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote