View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 07:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Julie,

I haven't been through the treatment that you have. I have been following your posts since you came on here about 3 weeks ago, the same time I came on. Your symptoms seem very similar to mine when I was about 4 months in to this. It started in my right ankle and foot and started having burning in my left arm and hand, then my left thigh, face, right arm... Last time I saw my doctor, he told me that sometimes the symptoms can travel around. I don't know if he was trying to say that they travel temporarily or if the symptoms can spread, which I know they can. I am hoping that it is not the later but I worry each day that it could be. Not that I am trying to scare you. Since I started on my latest treatment, the treatment that you are on is a bit more aggressive than mine by the way, things started to calm down a bit other than the original site. I am sure that it is just a matter of time for your doctor to come up with the right treatment for you, but I would suggest trying Littlepaw's recommendation and see what LSU has to say if your current doctor can not come up with anything that helps you.

I wish you the best. Finding the right path does take time, so hang in there. I know it is frustrating, but you sound like a strong fighter. You will make it through this.

Alaina
PurpleFoot721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-18-2015), Enna70 (10-20-2015), Littlepaw (10-17-2015)