View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 12:25 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello guys, sorry to bring up an old thread but I can totally relate to op's symptoms. I always have strange facial tightness/numbness or stiffness on one side of my face for about two months already. However, I still have total control of my face and facial sensation like normal(I look normal too). The area of the symptoms are from my eyelid down to cheek and upper teeth of that side. The symptoms are changing(can switch side like a mirror image), but mainly between the said areas. The upper teeth on the affected side feel kinda swollen and wanting to clench but my teeth are fine. I did a dental x-ray to confirm it. One way for me to check the strange feeling is to make facial expression like moving my cheek or blinking my eyes. If it's there, I will feel like I am moving a 'stiff' cheek. I also suffer from one-sided neck pain too. I also find that wearing glasses will kinda exacerbate the conditions. I have seen eye doctor, ENT, dentist and chiropractor but to no avail. I am currently seeing a chinese neurologist and am under her medication. Can anyone tell me what am I facing? I am only 18 years old and it is not fun to have strange feeling on your face 24/7. Please help me
hantzec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote