Thread: New Neuro Doc
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 09:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up First story has no chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateKline View Post
Thanks, Ken. I have taken Lunesta for almost a year. I only get 3 hours sleep at a time. My health is severely compromised right now. I can never fall asleep. It's horrifying. I've lost 50 lbs no one seems to care.
It's a Texas thing where I say "Thats nothing, I lost 60 lbs". Mine was muscle wasting and I'm glad it was not digestive stuff. Three hours needs to get to 5hrs of sleep. I do not know the effectiveness of Lunesta but I know that it is OTC and the Ambien has to be RX'd. So if you need more sleep, get your Dr. involved. I have been trying to get off Ambien and it's not easy but I remember how much better I felt after getting 5 hrs sleep. I would do it again. I am taking it for granted that you are eating for nutrition and giving your body what it needs for repair. Realizing that symptoms are going to come and go will help lower the stress level. Avoid situations that build anger and or anxiety. The mental portion is hard for me as I never have been around people who ever sat crosslegged on the floor 25 or 6 to four. (Chicago just popped in there). The closest I have gotten is deep breathing that is slow with good air coming in and all manner of noxious fumes and poisons being being exhaled along with stresses that are currently plaquing you. You are one year in and I am two years in. I feel that improvement is coming for you as I was going downhill for around a year and things started turning around. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KateKline (10-19-2015)