View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Laugh wow

Well I went to see my neuro , not so wicked, maybe just uptight?, and asked about my arm weakness again. He ordered bloodwork for B-12, another ANA I had one in Jan from rheumy, another western Blot (he ordered several months ago) RA factor Ive had them before....and another Brain mri and c-spine mri! Had both within 6 months. I asked about further Periperal testing and he wants me to go back to Johns Hopkins as they do not do that in their practice.....so he did not blow me off...I can't believe he is redoing all that stuff. Maybe I was too hasty in calling him Dr. Wicked....he just doesnt' have a good personality. Does seem like hes trying.....so now I have to find a doc to do these other things......I feel much better at least its a start..I hope I can find a place closer to do nerve biopsy or whatever they want to do cause I cant' drive in Baltimore. and I cant have DH take off for every appt. I have. The doc in Baltimore who couldn't figure out my other weird "somatic" HA problem did say I could pursue my neuropathy questions there....maybe I should..I would not get him they have neuros for all the different sub specialties....I could have gone to Hawaii with all I have shelled out on these docs!!! Well glad to have a new beginning of sorts....I already did the bloodwork and got lucky they have opening for mris tomorrow. If only i could get my bathrooms cleaned!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote